Our Pierce's Preferred package offer our members a total hands-off, fully inclusive, package of services designed to take care of all standard activities regarding turf and landscape maintenance, required to keep a property healthy and presentable. The details of the services are listed below.
- Fertilization Pierce’s applies customized turf control products in 5 steps throughout the growing season, ending with a winter-feeding in the late fall.
- Mowing Pierce’s will maintain your lawn every seven days during the growing season to maintain curb appeal. Trimming and edging will be done every visit.
- Aeration Is a great way to renew your lawn in the fall after summer stress Pierce’s make a Double pass to ensure air and nutrient revive the lawn.
- Grub Control In the spring Pierce’s applies product to prevent grub damage throughout the season.
- Mulching and Bed Shaping First we define a clean deep edge around your landscape beds. Next we apply Pierce’s blend of pre-emergence herbicide to control weeds before we put down black dyed mulch.
- Bush, Plant, and Landscape Beds Mulch beds are monitored on a regular schedule for weed control.
- Leaf Clean-up Pierce’s will remove all leaves from landscape beds and lawn and dispose of them off site.
- Prune & Trim All landscape beds shall be pruned 2 times per season. All trimming that shall be done will be to provide the plant with the best potential growth and to retain its shape.
- Seasonal Clean-up
Service of all landscape beds in preparation for mulching. Clean-up consists of bush trimming, weeding, cleaning beds of leaves and debris, and cutting back perennials.
Service of all landscape beds to prepare for winter. Pierce’s will cut back ornamental grasses, perennials, remove leaves, and clippings from all landscape beds.