- All weeds, debris, dead plants, and trash will be removed from landscape beds and other areas.
- All trees, shrubs, and groundcover will be trimmed at this time.
- Will start when fallen leaves become dense enough to be detrimental to ground cover.
- All Beds and tree rings will be cleaned of leaves, weeds, debris and dead material.
- All perennials will be trimmed as needed. All ornamental grasses shall be cut down when appropriate for their variety.
- Fallen leaves shall be mulched into or removed from lawn areas 2 times as well as beds.