Pierce’s adheres to strict standards when it comes to turf maintenance and the equipment used. Our crews use Toro™ and Echo™ power equipment exclusively; so it is always familiar. Regular maintenance of our equipment ensures it is safe to operate and it delivers a quality cut every time.
- Pierce’s cuts your turf every 7-10 days, as required during the growing season.
- A height of 3 1/2 inches is maintained to encourage healthy growth and reveal the beauty of the turf.
- We have 52” stand on mowers to lay those stripes we are known for and 21" push mowers for the smaller or fenced in areas the 52" mowers can't get. Pierce’s uses the mower that best fits your property.
- Edges are trimmed to the same height as the turf after each mowing.
- Sidewalks, driveways, and parking lots are edged at regular intervals.
- Clippings are removed from walks, stoops, patios, parking lots, and streets (any non-turf areas) each time we mow.